Finding Love on Your PATH
In addition to psychotherapy, Nina coaches singles who want to find a partner. She helps her single clients identify any issues they need to resolve to attract the right mate, change self-defeating dating behavior, and maximize their online dating. Nina has been interviewed by Vanity Fair and the Nob Hill Gazette for her date coaching expertise.
Nina has been helping singles move through blocks and create the relationship they desire for over fifteen years, using psychotherapy to uncover and resolve underlying issues that are blocking her clients from creating the relationship they desire. She helps clients develop specific dating strategies and offers tips to help improve their dating experiences.
Your Dating PATH
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for dating successfully
- Dive deep into your relationship history to see what characteristics in a partner work and what doesn’t work
- Change limiting beliefs about yourself, dating, and relationships
- Work through any issues that may be preventing you from creating the relationship of your dreams
- Identify and work on any qualities you need to improve to attract your “person”
- Expert guidance with online and app dating
- Create a great dating profile to attract high quality potential partners
- Read profiles from a psychologist’s viewpoint
- Learn which site(s) are best for you
- Identify the wrong partner early on
- Learn how to be your best self on first dates-and get the second dates you want
- Maintain a sense of optimism as you continue on your dating journey
- Learn how to create a healthy relationship with authentic, deep connection
- As you develop your new relationship, get help assessing if this person is “the one.”
Nina is located in Silicon Valley and conducts her Equus sessions in Woodside. Her coaching and therapy sessions are done via Zoom, and she is available to travel for private Equus sessions and workshops. he can be contacted at Nina@ninaclarkericson.com.