If losing weight was simple, the diet industry wouldn’t be a 72 billion dollar a year business. Don’t be swayed by the marketing of the newest diet that will help you lose weight.
It’s not about the calories- it’s about your thoughts.
The missing piece in almost all weight loss programs is your superpower–your brain. If you learn to manage your thoughts, which is a skill that will help you in all aspects of your life, you can learn to manage your eating.
Our thoughts cause our feelings and actions, which create our results.
In this comprehensive program, Dr. Ericson will help you learn:
- Strategies to manage the thoughts that cause you to crave food.
- Practical tools to effectively deal with thoughts that drive you to food.
- How to differentiate physical from emotional hunger.
- Skills to identify, accept, and process difficult feelings, rather than overeating to avoid them.
- How to identify which foods trigger cravings.
- Ways to develop a personalized eating plan that you create and manage.
- How to process situations when you eat off-plan so that you can better understand how to cope in future situations.
Steps to prepare for potentially challenging situations, like restaurants and meals out.